Home is Toronto Cursive Pigment Dye Jogger - Alpine Green
Featuring our new Pigment Dye, popular for its vintage/washed and worn look. It looks like your favourite old sweatshirt from years ago.
Materials & Care
• 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
• 300 GSM
• Due to the nature of pigment dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We therefore strongly recommend washing these garments only with like-colored garments, as some of the pigment dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle.
• Metallic gold embroidery on left thigh
• Elastic waistband with flat drawcord
• 1" ribbing at ankle cuffs
• Back pocket & Jersey-lined hand pockets
Size & Fit
• Relaxed fit
• Unisex sizing
Every garment sold from our "Home is Toronto" collection donates three meals to a Canadian in need through The Daily Bread Food Bank.
We are committed to establish a sustainable future in the fashion industry. LEARN MORE.
Have you ever felt perfection? Our Core Fit is a unisex fit, not too big and not too small. Just right every single time.
Our version of perfection. Not too heavy, not too light. Simply classic.
Pigment dye is achieved through a special process. Instead of dyeing the fabric, the finished garment is dyed for a dimensional, washed-down look and soft feel. Results may vary so yours is truly one-of-a kind.
If you have a question or concern don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Care team. Contact Us.
Free Standard Shipping on orders $75+. See Shipping Details.
Free returns and exchanges in North America.
Eligible items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the ship date. For more information on our return and exchange policy, see See Return & Exchange Info.
*Items that are marked FINAL SALE may not be exchanged or returned.