Peace Collective is a lifestyle brand that helps customers look good while giving back to the causes they believe in. Our mission is to donate $1,000,000 to these causes by 2030.
The Operator is responsible for the safe, efficient and continuous operation of the printer used in Direct to Garment printing. Though DTG experience is certainly helpful, if you have ever worked in screen printing you have a good basis that we can train from.
Day in the Life...
• Operate and troubleshoot state-of-the-art computer-controlled printing equipment.
• Multi-task with 1 to 2 machines while maintaining a high attention to detail and quality output.
• Maintain equipment and make sure it is set up properly, working well, and producing a quality product throughout your shift.
• Work as a team with other operators to ensure machines are running efficiently during your shift.
• Able to follow instructions and production schedules as well as adhere to all standard operating procedures and meet the expected production goals.
• Able to think critically and solve basic mechanical or software problems with machines that may be malfunctioning.
• Load, position, and adjust unprinted materials in equipment loading and feeding mechanisms and also unload properly to maintain quality of product before curing.
• Clean and lubricate printing machines and components, using oil, solvents, brushes, rags, and tools provided.
• Perform a visual inspection of garments to maintain quality assurance and an acceptable defect rate.
• Maintain all auxiliary tools and devices that are provided in the process of operating at your work station.