Home is Toronto Cursive Logo Pigment Dye Crewneck - Slate Blue
Your city. Your home. Be proud AF.
Featuring our new Pigment Dye, popular for its vintage/washed and worn look. It looks like your favourite old sweatshirt from years ago.
Materials & Care
• 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
• 300 GSM
• Due to the nature of pigment dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We therefore strongly recommend washing these garments only with like-colored garments, as some of the pigment dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle.
• Metallic gold embroidery on front centre chest
• Ribbing at neck, cuffs and waistband
• Pigment dyed
Size & Fit
• Relaxed fit
• Unisex sizing
• Male model is 6'2" wearing a Size Medium
Every garment sold from our "Home is Toronto" collection donates three meals to a Canadian in need through The Daily Bread Food Bank.
Pigment dye is achieved through a special process. Instead of dyeing the fabric, the finished garment is dyed for a dimensional, washed-down look and soft feel. Results may vary so yours is truly one-of-a kind.
If you have a question or concern don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Care team. Contact Us.
Free Standard Shipping within North America. See Shipping Details.
Starting November 1st, 2021 until December 20th, 2021, any gift(s) purchased have until January 15th, 2022 for store credit or exchange with a valid receipt. For more information on our return and exchange policy, see See Return & Exchange Info.
All gift returns are eligible for a store credit or exchange only on regular priced merchandise.
*Items that are marked FINAL SALE may not be exchanged or returned.